- Beechcraft 1900 General
- Beechcraft 1900 Electrical Systems
- Beechcraft 1900 Fuel System
- Beechcraft 1900 Engine
- Beechcraft 1900 Avionics
- CPT (Cockpit Procedure Training)
- Flight Planning and Performance
- MCC (Multi Crew Co-operation)
- Normal Procedure Sim Training
- Abnormal Procedure Sim Training
- Instrument Flying Sim Training
- Line Orientated Flight Training
- Full Motion Simulator Training
- The Simuflight Beechcraft 1900 Course is usually held on a once a month basis
- Pre-booking for this course is mandatory
- We need a minimum of TWO attendees to start a full Beechcraft 1900 conversion course
- The Simuflight Beechcraft 1900 Course is based on 21 days of training days until completion
- Course duration may vary slighty due to additional training requirements and equipment availability
Base Training / Type Rating Skills Test
- The base training phase (Type Rating Skills Test) is completed on a Level D simulator.
- We do this due to the unavailability of actual aircraft for training.
Pre-Entry Course Requirements
- Valid SACAA CPL/ATPL licence or foreign CAA equivalent
- Multi Engine Rating
- Multi Engine Instrument Rating
- Class 1 Medical
- Valid CRM
When starting your Beechcraft 1900 course you will be issued with a standard pilot kit that will include all the training material needed to complete our course.
Daily Lunch Meal
A light daily meal is included for our students who are on the full conversion courses. For a wider selection of choice, there is a nearby shopping centre with a larger food selection where students can go to purchase food.
- Accommodation can be arranged for our students who have come a long way to attend any courses. Please contact us if you should need help finding accommodation in the Centurion area.
VAT for foreign students
Unfortunately South African Tax Law forbids zero tax billing for foreign students.
Get a Quote?
Please complete the form below or call us on +27 12 661 3659